Stop NorthPoint LLC is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Stop NorthPoint LLC servers collect the following analytics
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Stop NorthPoint LLC does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Stop NorthPoint LLC website may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Stop NorthPoint LLC may use webforms forms on this website. These webforms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the webform is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of Collected Information:
- Stop NorthPoint LLC will only use personal information collected from this website for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the website.
- Stop NorthPoint LLC uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about website accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of Collected Information:
- Stop NorthPoint LLC will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Stop NorthPoint LLC will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for External Websites:
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.